Immaculately presented and primely positioned, this gorgeous and expansive newly refurbished one bedroom apartment is located in the sought after and glamorous Como Teneriffe and has all the features you would expect in a contemporary and boutique architecturally designed complex.
What makes this apartment even more unique is the additional space giving the purchaser a generous master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe , a study nook with built in desk, A generous open plan living area, a kitchen that is a pleasure to explore your culinary skills and beautiful entertainers balcony.
Best of all, just walking distance to the highly-regarded Gasworks Shopping Centre with everything from Brisbane’s freshest food markets, Woolworths, complimenting cafes, restaurants and shops required for day to day living while enjoying Brisbane’s most vibrant urban precinct. Transport is a delight with easy access to the Brisbane’s River Citycat and the City Glider bus through to the CBD, Southbank & West End. Only 12 mins to the airport.
APARTMENT INTERNAL FEATURES
– Spacious open plan internal living.
– 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom + Study Nook
– Secure undercover parking
– High Speed Internet – NBN ready
– Ample storage
– Ensuite to bedroom
– Modern Kitchen with full height pantry
– European stainless steel appliances includes
Dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and range hood
– Stone bench tops in kitchens and bathrooms
– Study desk
– Separate internal laundry
– Audio intercom system
– Pre-cabled for Foxtel & FTA; phone
COMO BUILDING FEATURES
– Recreation Deck located on level 4
– Pool & Sun Deck
– Gymnasium with Technogym equipment
– On site management with office at front entry
– Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors.
– Swipe access with intercom
– Floor to ceiling glazing
– 10 Levels
– 2 high speed lifts
– City / Hamilton Hill / Brisbane River / Gateway Bridge views from select apartments
– An abundance of parkland and recreational areas at your doorstep
– Next door to the new Gasworks including a full line Woolworths, fresh food markets, pharmacy, specialty shops, restaurants and cafes
– Easy access to Brisbane CBD via CityGlider bus service every 5 mins, CityCat ferry and the River Walk
– 12mins to the Airport on the new Airport Link Tunnel
– Bowen Hills Train Station: 800m
– Located amongst five retail precincts
– James Street Precinct: 700m
– 5.5 hectares of parkland and recreational areas next door
– Newstead River Park and Lake: 100m
– Famous New Farm Park: 1.2km
– European Inspired Pool & Sun Deck
Please call Jenny Kazoullis today on 0429 322 171 to arrange your private tour.