Beautiful one bedroom opening out to a spacious balcony perfect for entertaining.
The stylish kitchen features a waterfall stone bench-top, equipped with European appliances & a gas cooktop to facilitate to all your cooking needs. Leading out to the open plan living & dining area. Enjoy the elegant features of contemporary finishes in neutral palettes, modern chrome fittings; and the conveniences of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, and quality appliances.
Privacy and security are ensured with an intercom system, controlled access to basement car parking, lobby and lifts areas.
You can also step outside and relax and entertain your guests on the stunning rooftop BBQ area sundeck.
Located just 1600m from the CBD. Transport options abound with a high frequency CityGlider Bus stop just beyond your doorstep, the CityCat Ferry terminal just meters away, and the Bowen Hills train station 1300 meters away. Or hire a bicycle at the CityCycle Station on Skyring Terrace and connect with one of Brisbane’s many bike paths.
Fine dining or a casual bite, grocery basics to gourmet providores, doctor or dry cleaner, hairdresser to homewares – Lumira Apartments surrounds you in choice as the new Gasworks shopping precinct is just meters away.
Take a stroll around the corner to the eclectic Teneriffe bars, restaurants and cafe scene or a short walk to the James Street fashion and dining precinct. Enjoy acres of green parklands and the riverfront boardwalk.
LOCATION: TOP TEN
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m – Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 400m – Gasworks Plaza – Woolworths / The Standard Market / Terry White Chemists / Medical Practice / Newsagent / Lorna Jane / Lowes Dry Cleaning / Reef Seafood / Wine Emporium / Yolk / Hatch & Co / Meet + Greens / Milky Lane / Suki Poke Bowls
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre – Freedom / Harvey Norman / Space / Domayne / Adairs / Kitchen Warehouse / Nick Scali / Aldi / The Carwash Company / Sheridan Outlet
5. 700m – James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct – 5 Star Calile Hotel / Hellenika / sAme sAme / SK Steak & Oyster Bar / Bec + Bridge / Calexico / Witchery /
6. 1300m – Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars – Greca / Yoko Dining / Stanley / Felons Brewing Co.
8. 2100m – New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m – Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins – Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)