This immaculately appointed apartment is a masterpiece in penthouse living.
Just listed and positioned over two levels with terraces off the lounge and master bedroom displaying Easterly views to Teneriffe Hill and the Brisbane River.
Premium finishes are the hallmark of the kitchen, featuring Miele appliances with integrated coffee machine, wine fridge, steamer and oven. Luxury is on display throughout, from beautiful bespoke designer cabinetry for the walk-in wardrobes to a custom entertainment unit with integrated retractable TV. Air conditioning is ducted and zoned.
European bathrooms are finished with frameless glass, marble and stone wall and floor tiling, controlled lighting. A concealed laundry supports a Miele washer and dryer.
• Generous living space of 156m²
• Kitchen includes stone benchtops and Miele appliances
• Master suite includes private balcony, walk-in robe, marble ensuite with double vanity
• Bedrooms two and three feature spacious walk-in robes and marble ensuites
• Laundry includes Miele washing machine and dryer
• 2 car parks (side-by-side) and separate storage shed
• Secure building with audio intercom access
• Boutique development of only 94 apartments
• Amenity includes swimming pool, sunbeds, Technogym fitness centre, herb and vegetable garden
Located on the cusp of Teneriffe and Newstead, living at Como offers immediate access to the famous Gasworks Shopping and Dining Mecca and Long Island Retail precinct. The Teneriffe Bus and City Cat Station is a 2-minute walk from this prestigious location. James Street, New Farm Park and Howard Smith Wharves are favoured destinations all close by.